Lowell High Career Pathways & Internships
What are Pathways?
The Lowell High Career Pathways provide opportunities for all students for a well-rounded education. Whether a Student is planning to work immediately after high school, or attend a training program, a technical institute, a college or university, there are courses in our Pathway Programs that are right for every student.
- Air Force Junior ROTC
- Business: Finance & Marketing
- Civics, Citizenship & Communities
- Culinary Arts
- Engineering (STEM)
- Environmental Sustainability (STEM)
- Fine Arts
- Health & Bioscience (STEM)
Benefits of Joining a Pathway:
- Receive a hands-on approach to learning that is connected to real world work experiences.
- Skill-building around career trajectories and potential paths of study.
- Dual enrollment opportunities at UMass Lowell and Middlesex Community College
- Capstone projects and independent research.
How Do I Get Involved?
- Interested in hosting internships or job shadowing for high school students?
- Are you an LHS student interested in participating in a Career Pathway?
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Are you a business interested in hosting internships?
Watch this 1 minute video to learn more!